Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Introduction
We're just setting up this blog so that friends and family can keep up with our adoption journey. I really have no idea what I am doing...but here we go anyway. We are adopting a baby boy from Taiwan this time. We are just starting to fill out paperwork for our homestudy. We had forgotten about all the paperwork! Jacob makes it a little more difficult this time to get all the paperwork finished. He needs mommy!!
He is growing up so fast and is so much fun. He is sleeping in a big bed now and taking a gymnastics class with mommy. Believe me mommy gets more of a workout!!! Please keep us in your prayers and we will keep you posted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Very impressed!! I love this..It will help everyone stay in touch of what you are doing, so you don't have to repeat yourself a zillion times. Good going Becky !
I love this picture of my sweetie cutie, cuddly wuddly nephew jacob... want to see Aunt Margie! Becky you are one smart cookie!
Yay for family in the blogging world!!
Here's another site that has adoption blogs... you might already know about it, but I thought it would interest you.
http://www.adoptionblogs.com/
Love ya!!
Way to go Becky! I love all the pics of Jacob sleeping! Wow he is a wiggle worm :) It will be great to have this site so we can stay updated on the adoption journey!
With every detail you add, I am more and more impressed everyday!! When you get child #2, Your blogging days will slow down! LOL
This is great....I love the gymnastic picture of my sweet little grandson but where is yours?
Just teasing. Looking forward to your updates. Prayers are with you all, hugs & kisses.
Post a Comment