Monday, June 23, 2008

Update on Ethan

We just found out this weekend that Ethan's birthmother has decided to keep him and not give him up for adoption. We are heartbroken...as you can imagine, but we also know that their is a baby out there just for us. We appreciate your continued prayers as we wait for another referral and also for the sadness we feel for the loss of Ethan. It would also be very helpful to us....not to have to tell the story over and over again...so if you need to touch base with us...please do so in the comment section or email. God has already given Rodney and I peace about what has happened, and we are not upset at the birthmother. It was a very difficult decision for her to make.
Thank you,
Rodney, Becky & Jacob

3 comments:

angie tucker said...

I'm so sorry. You are in our prayers.

Ang

Lezlie Holliday said...

praying for your family. sorry...I know God is at work. love, Lezlie

Sarah k said...

Becky,
You know we love you and we are so sorry that this has happened. I know that this is hard for we have been there and a lot of prayer and tears is what helped us get to the other side and prepared for Jeremiah. If you need me I am here.