Our adoption contracts came in the mail today!! Jacob and I came to the door WooHooing...the postman was a little nervous...I told him not to worry I wasn't going to hug or kiss him. We are just excited that our adoption contracts are here. We will sign them and have them notarized on Monday and then I will take them downtown to the state capital and have them certified! If we have time on Monday I will mail them out to TECO...if not I will do that first thing Tuesday morning. This is the paperwork that must be completed before entering the courts in Taiwan. Thank you for your prayers...and keep praying that everything else goes as smoothly!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should have landed a wet one on his cheek!! LOL.... wonder if they have insurance for that..lol... Congratulations on the contracts... you and me girl!!! Let's do this!
Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Post a Comment