Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures of Carson

WooHoo pictures of sweet Carson boy!! Thank you so much Deana this is just what we needed! Jacob wanted to know how did Carson get here. I told him Miss Deana sent us the pictures on the computer. You could just see the wheels turning in his head. LOL I have no idea what he was thinking, but I'm sure this was not the end of this discussion.













4 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

That is one cute kid!!! Once again I have to say how awesome it is that the foster mom sends you pictures!!!!!!! Too cool! Hoping that you're able to bring him home SOON!

Jarrod said...

AWESOME AWESOME pics! I mean.....could the little guy GET any cuter??!!! He's so precious. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics! I hope I get to hold him one of these days! :)

Sarah k said...

Oh these are the best!!!! I love the smiling one. You have waited forever for that one huh? Well they delivered!! lol. He Is so precious hon. Look at that personality!!!

Sarah k

Anonymous said...

Great pic's. I have followed your blog for some time and so excited that Carson will soon be with you in the flesh. Deana keeps us well posted on all the adoptions she is working on. We pray for all of you. We are so thrilled at the way God is using Deana & Luke. (I'm Deana's Dad,if you were wondering)