Wednesday, December 10, 2008
PRAY INSTEAD OF PANICKING
I mailed the documents to Taiwan late last Thursday afternoon….after that horrible incident with the killer mouse. I guess I was still a little frazzled because I just mailed them priority instead of express mail and didn’t ask for a signature on receipt. Priority mail takes about 5 to 10 business days, and I have no way of tracking the envelope. My very important documents are out there floating around in mail space…with all the other neglected mail carried by Newman!! It takes me several hours to realize what I had done and then of course I PANIC!! By the time Rodney gets home I am just about to throw up!! My husband…always the calm one tells me there is nothing I can do about it so I might as well relax and let God work! Anita’s husband Jarrod tells me the same thing…..Sarah assures me it will be ok!! So I do what I should have done from the very beginning....I pray!! And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7 This is one of the scriptures I memorized during that long 9 year wait for Jacob. I felt His peace immediately and I didn’t worry about it after that. I knew it would probably be this Friday at the earliest that our documents would get to Taiwan, but they would get there safely. Well, our documents were in Taiwan on Tuesday!!! Isn’t God great!!!!! We should be registered for court by Friday. It usually takes them a month to a month in a half to set your court date. They will only be working about 15 days during the month of January because of Chinese New Year. Deana is going to try to get them to set the court date before Chinese New Year….so please pray that they will do this and we can get an earlier court date. Also, please pray for our friends Anita and Jarrod who have a court date of December 29th and for their Judge, Ms. Li Ya Shwei to make a quick ruling. Please keep Sarah and David in your prayers also…their paperwork should be on its way to TECO tomorrow. Pray that it will have a quick turn-around and be on its way to Taiwan at the beginning of next week!! Pray for Luke and Deana Pan as they represent all of us in court. Pray also for their ministry in Taiwan and for their family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment