Waiting, that is a word used often in adoption. We fill out paperwork...wait, homestudy....wait, more paperwork....wait, fingerprints....wait, approval to adopt....wait, referral.....wait, court.....wait, first decree.....wait, final....wait, appointment date.......wait, travel date....wait, and then we get to hold our child for the first time and they are so worth the wait. But the waiting is not fun and it is not easy!!! A friend of mine sent me this link this morning, and I really needed it. We are waiting on our final decree and our appointment time to get Carson. The closer you get to the end it seems the harder the wait is for me. This was a great reminder to me of what I need to be doing while I am waiting. Hope you enjoy the video and that it will touch and lift you up as it has done for me this morning! I will worship while I'm waiting, I will serve you while I'm waiting, and I will faithfully wait on you, Lord!!!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment