Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Carson and His Buddies

Here are some pictures we got of Carson and his buddies. As you can tell Carson is the youngest of the group. He will be 3 months old next Friday and he weighs 14.3 lbs and is 24 inches long. He weighs a couple pounds more than Jacob did at this same age. Carson's expressions crack us up in these pictures!! Too funny!


Andrew, Anna, Jo, and Carson
I think Jo and Carson look a like.

Jo: If I close my eyes maybe they will quit taking pictures.
Andrew: Did anybody else see that light flash?
Anna: WooHoo this is great!! Lets do it some more!!!
Carson: What is Anna smiling about!
Jo: I think I'll call my mommy.
Anna: Alright boys.....Lets wiggle!
Andrew: Here we go again!
Carson: That's your hand not a phone!

3 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

Oh my goodness! How darling!!!

J said...

Love these pics Becky!!!

Sarah k said...

OH MY GOSH!! lol.. I still think that Jo was fixing his hair and Carson was like "Dude, you're a baby!"..lol...
Too cute! Got love them.. we will cherish these pictures forever that is for sure!! I finally got mine up..lol

Sarah k