One of Jacob's favorite things right now is talking on the phone. When the phone rings he want to answer it. It is so funny listening to him talk....he just rambles! He is talking to his daddy on the phone and they are making plans for boys night. This is the night that they kick mommy out of the house and it is just the boys! He looks forward to this night all week (ok...so do I...hehehe)! Obviously I wasn't to hear the plans! lol Sorry about the background noise...his trains were going.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL... wow!!! He is too cute!
Sarah k
Becky,
This video is precious! I love how he's just lounging in the chair talking to his daddy! And then off to the TRAINS!! He's such a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing this sweet video!
Love,
Anita
Post a Comment