Jacob loves his Aunt Zanne!

BIG BOY!!
We leave Saturday for Taiwan and will get there on Monday morning. We will get to spend the week in Taitung with The Pan Family....who we are very excited to meet in person! We can't wait to hold sweet Carson in our arms! Our AIT appointment is Monday, July 6th...that will be Sunday night here. Please pray everything goes smoothly and that we won't need to stay any extra days! If everything goes well we will pick up Carson's VISA on Tues. and fly home that night. We will be heading to North Carolina to get Jacob and stay there a few days before we head home! We will try to update our blog throughout our trip...so keep checking back. Thank you so much for all your prayers and support. Pray this baby boy home!! WooHoo!!!

4 comments:
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This is so exciting!!!!! Feel like we are going all over again. Really sad that I couldn't figure a way into your luggage though. Covering you in prayer. Love you guys! :)
Oh my gosh!!! I am sooooo thrilled for you guys! I know you cannot wait to hld Carson!!!! I can't wait to hear of your journey and see pictures! I hope and pray everything goes well. If you happen to visit the birth mom/children's home with Deana and you see my little baby girl--could you give her a sweet hug and kiss for me. I have named her Janelle, but plan to call her Janie! Since she was born on Valentine's Day--I call her my Love Bug!
Oh, I am sooooo happy for you guys!! Yay!!!!
Take care,
Tonya Day
Hi there!! First off so excited for you!!! Dancing with joy over the events happening!!! Secondly, You remember we are in NC correct? The days here might be blurry and full but *if* you want we will rive to the town where you'll be (Randy's mom owns a restaurant there) and/or *if* you want we could meet you in Charlotte. Would love to meet up but understand if it's too much that week....We will be praying for you and yours!!!!!
We are so excited for you guys! We're dying to follow your journey, so don't forget to post, post, post!
Can't wait to see all FOUR of you soon!
Prayers & God Bless,
Angie
Post a Comment