Monday, June 29, 2009

Adventure Taiwan

We went on our first little adventure today! LOL We were hungry and we are not familiar with the area resturants yet....so we decided on something familiar..MCDONALDS!! Jacob will be so proud!! We took a cab to McDonalds and Rodney asked the driver to wait for us...well, she shook her head yes, but obviously didn't understand what we said...cuz she left!! lol We decided to eat our lunch outside and watch the people drive by on their scooters! I can't believe we didn't witness an accident! I have never seen anything like it....scooters everywhere!! They zip in and out of traffic....I still can't believe they didn't get hit! We aren't talking about one person on a scooter....we are talking whole family on one scooter!!! I'm going to have to do a new dye job on my hair as soon as I get home....all my gray grew back just watching this!! lol

McDonalds

There is a 7 Eleven on almost every corner!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you made it safely!!! Can't wait to hear more of your journey and can't wait to see Carson in your arms!!!!

Take care,
Tonya

Jarrod said...

Having trouble locating 7-Elevens are you?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish we were there with you. Can't explain how excited we are for you. Looking forward to hearing about your many adventures in Taitung.

Monica said...

So glad to hear you made it and enjoying your adventures!!! Can't wait to hear more stories and see more pictures.