Sunday, June 28, 2009

We Are Here!!

I can't believe we are finally here....what a long day or was it two...no three?? lol It is Monday around noon and we are in our hotel room. We had a great trip no problems and the people of Taiwan have just been wonderful! Rodney and I must have looked really lost a few times because people just kept coming up asking us if they could help. lol The Pans are getting back tonight from a family trip...so I think we will be meeting them and CARSON tomorrow. Can't wait to hold my sweet little boy.





Do we look tired??? lol

Checking out pictures my sister posted of Jacob


Rodney took a picture of the computer! Jacob is having a blast!! We sure do miss him!

Well, I guess we better go find something to eat. Which as many of you know will be a challenge for me! LOL We will post more later.

1 comment:

Jarrod said...

Thanks for taking that pic of Jacob, Rodney! He looks like he is having a blast. That train sand castle is cool! LOL. I know that he would be sorry to have missed the adventure to McDonalds and back. LOL!!!! So great to see a pic of you with TAIWAN in the background. It's about time. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Loving your blog. Congratulations on your new little miracle!! God is so good!!