skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Carson Nathanial
I don’t really have the words to describe what it feels like meeting our son for the first time. Getting to hold him in our arms and hear his sweet voice is priceless! We are so thankful for this sweet little blessing!
5 comments:
Congrats! I have been waiting to see him in your arms!! What a wonderful sight!!!
Thanks again for the amazing pictures.....
Safe travels to you and your family
Take care,
Tonya
Congratulations!! He is just adorable. And you are right..there are no words to describe the feeling when they first hand you your child...priceless. What a wonderful gift from God!
It's amazing, isn't it! I love love love these pics! All I can say is Praise The Lord!! Covering you in prayer. Love you guys! Anita
He is so cute! Congratulations! It's great to finally see you with him.
Can't wait to see him in person!
Safe Travels & God Bless,
Angie
He looks so happy ! You will have two happy ACTIVE little boys ! What fun !!
Aunt Zann
Post a Comment