Saturday, July 18, 2009

Blessings!

Once again Rodney and I are looking back over our adoption journey and are amazed at all the things God has done! He is the God of details and He worked every little detail out...right down to the very last tiny one! AMAZING! We are blessed with two wonderful little boys. Carson is probably thinking his Mommy has serious seperation problems....I just want to hold and kiss on him all the time. He is way too busy for that! lol Rodney loves being the Daddy to two boys! Jacob is doing a great job of being a big brother, but we have to work on some things with him....like when Carson is taking a nap and cries while he is trying to find his pacifier....Jacob doesn't need to run into his room and check on him. We've had a couple of shorten naps because of that! lol We thank you all for your prayers and support. We love being a family of four!
Happy boy!

Jacob loves his brother!

Carson loves carrots! lol

Look what my big brother showed me!

I'm one blessed woman!!

5 comments:

Jenn W said...

What a beautiful little family!! So happy for you!

Tonya said...

Amazing! Beautiful family!!!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE it!! Beautiful family!! So joyful to see God's completed work!!!

Monica said...

So excited for our boys to be able to grow up together! Now both have a partner in crime, oh the days we have to look forward too!!!

Jarrod said...

I love these pictures. A life filled with blessings! God is so good!